You give your consent to our data collecting, usage, disclosure, and other practices as outlined in this privacy statement by using any of our services. If you plan to use any of our services, we strongly advise you to read this Policy. You agree to all of the conditions of this Policy by using our services. If you disagree with any aspect of this Policy, please refrain from using any of our services.
Who we are
Cloud CRM software from Vryno enables companies to develop stronger and more lucrative client relationships.
What information we collect about you
The following data is obtained either directly from you or by using the Service.
1. Information on Use
Vryno may utilise widely-used data-gathering technologies like cookies and web cookies when you are browsing one of our websites to collect information. Through it, we gather:
- Type & language preferences for the browser
- IP addresses
- Open/Click-Through Tracking URL: In certain of our email correspondence, we employ a “click-through tracking URL” that, when you click it, directs you to another website that tracks your click before rerouting you to the page you were looking for.
- The actions you perform on our websites (such the web pages you see, the links you click, and how long you spend on each page).
- Referrer data
- Registrations for events
2. Personal Information
We may gather the following personal information from you when you use our website to request information about us or our Services, register for a Vryno CRM cloud account, register to attend an event, register for our blogs, register for the marketplace, participate in our community discussions, or apply to join our partner programme. Some of this information may come from outside sources, as detailed in the section below labelled “Information from Other Sources.”
- Name and last name
- Phone Number Email Address
- Career Title
- the IP address We automatically gather your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the date and time of your login, and logout sessions whenever you use the Vryno CRM Cloud application. Your CRM account keeps track of this information under user Login History.
3. Subscription Information
When you purchase our Services or add-ons made available by third parties, Vryno will need the following information from you:
- Company Name
- Number of users
- Billing information like credit card number & PayPal
- Mailing Address
4. Support Communication
The following data will be gathered and stored if we contact you to give support via any channel (phone, chat, email, and messaging apps like Whatsapp).
- Chat Transcripts
- Call records
- Telephone Call Recordings
5. Integrated Services
6. Single sign-on
You can use sign-in services like Google, Facebook Connect, LinkedIn, Office 365, etc. to access our Service. By using these services, your identity will be verified, and you will have the choice to give us personal information such as your name and email address.
7. Information from other sources
We may collect data, including Personal Data, from sources other than the Service and from third parties. These include freely accessible information sources like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. They also include marketers, credit rating companies, partners, connections, and Integrated Services. This data may be gathered to help us better understand who you are and what you need from our goods and services, as well as to serve you. We shall regard the combined information as Personal Data in accordance with this Policy if we combine or link it with Personal Data that we obtain from other sources with that from the Service.
Specific Restrictions on How We May Use Your Google User Data
- To provide users with a web email client that enables them to compose, send, read, and process emails, the App will only use access to read, write, modify, or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings. The App will not disclose this Gmail data to others unless required to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of the acquisition, purchase, or transaction of assets.
- The App will not use Gmail data for ad targeting or serving.
- Unless we have your explicit consent for certain messages, unless doing so is necessary for security reasons like investigating abuse, adhering with the relevant laws, or the App’s internal functioning, and even then only after the data has been gathered and made anonymous, the App will not permit humans to read this data.
How we make use of the data we acquire
Unless otherwise compelled by law, we will never divulge, share, or sell personal data without your permission. We utilize your data for the following reasons:
1. To give you information about our products and services
Other than Client Data, we use the information to run, maintain, improve, and provide all parts of the Service, to provide the services and information you request, to react to comments and queries, and to provide support to Service users. We only treat Client Data in compliance with the instructions supplied by the relevant Client or User.
2. To make our messaging more useful to you
We use your click-through tracking data for a variety of objectives, including determining interest in specific topics and assessing the effectiveness of our customer interactions. You can grant or deny consent for this tracking via your Preferences page, which is available via the “Unsubscribe” or “Manage Preferences” link in the footer of each newsletter we send you.
3. To organize our events
We also use event registration information to plan and arrange corporate events, to host online forums and social networks where event attendees can interact, and to fill online profiles for event attendees on our websites.
4. To answer your inquiries
We reply to your requests using your contact information and other information submitted to us via email and other channels such as chat and phone.
5. To handle your payments
DBA for Applibase Vryno is a billing partner who bills you on Vryno’s behalf. All USD bills display the same Billing Partner name. Credit card and PayPal information are only used to process payments for Services and events. We transmit your billing information to our billing partners, Stripe, Instamojo, and PayPal, who securely retain your information for future billing as authorized by you.
6. To better our website
We analyze trends, administer our website, track visitor’s movements, and improve our website using website navigational information, IP address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system, and other visitor details collected in our log files. This automatically obtained data is linked to other information we collect about you.
7. To make our products and services better
We may record and use your usage details, such as time, frequency, duration, pattern of use, features used, and amount of storage used, to improve the Vryno CRM Cloud service. We also use your information with your permission, such as:
- To manage the promotions you’ve entered.
- Fulfill any other objective that has been revealed to you and has your approval.
- On our website, we provide user testimonials. These testimonials may contain names and other Personal Information, and we obtain consent from our users before putting them on our website. We get each customer’s permission before placing any information on such a list or posting testimonials.
- Non-Personal Information Collection and Use. We may gather non-personal information data that does not allow direct linkage with any identifiable individual, such as your country and operating system when you register for Vryno CRM Cloud or download and install our software. We use this information to better our products and services.
We may use a Visitor’s or User’s email address or other information – other than Client Data – to contact that Visitor or User (i) for administrative purposes such as customer service, to address intellectual property infringement, privacy violations, or defamation issues related to Client Data or Personal Data posted on the Service, or (ii) with updates on promotions and events relating to products and services offered by us and third parties with whom we collaborate. You can unsubscribe from email alerts by clicking the unsubscribe link included in all email notifications or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You cannot choose not to receive transactional communications regarding your account or use of the Services. You cannot choose not to receive transactional communications regarding your account or use of the Services. You can choose not to receive promotional communications by following the instructions in the section titled “Your Rights and Choices.”
How do we disseminate the information we acquire
Except as otherwise specified in this Policy, we will not deliberately share Personal Data or Client Data collected or stored on the Service to other parties without the agreement of the relevant Visitor, User, or Client. We may disclose information to third parties with your permission and in the following circumstances:
1. Unrestricted Access to Information
Any information you choose to include willingly in a Public Area of the Service, such as a public profile page, will be visible to any Visitor or User who has access to that content.
2. Providers of Services
We collaborate with third-party service providers who help us with our website, application development, hosting, maintenance, and other needs. As part of delivering those services for us, these third parties may have access to or process Personal Data or Client Data. We limit the information we provide to these service providers to what is reasonably necessary for them to fulfil their functions, and our contracts with them require them to keep such information confidential.
3. Non-Personally Identifiable Data
We may disclose certain automatically gathered, compiled, or otherwise non-personally recognized information to third parties for a wide range of reasons, including (i) adherence with various reporting commitments; (ii) for promotional or business purposes; or (iii) aiding such parties to comprehend our Clients, Users, and Visitors preferences, behaviors, and usage behaviors for specific programmes.
4. Partners in Reselling
When you join up for a free trial through one of Vryno’s authorized partners or referral links, your personal information is exchanged between Vryno and the authorized partner through which you signed up. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of our authorized partners before signing up for a free trial or any services. We may share your personal information with our authorized reselling partners in your region for the express purpose of contacting you about products you have downloaded or services you have subscribed to. We will provide you the opportunity to discontinue working with that partner.
5. Developers of Marketplace applications
When you install or purchase any application produced using Vryno’s APIs and put on Vryno’s online marketplace, your name and email address are shared with the developer so that they can communicate with you directly as the supplier of that application or service. Vryno has no control over the developers’ use of your personal information, which is governed by their respective privacy rules.
6. Compliance, Legal Process, and Law Enforcement
Please be aware that laws in the various jurisdictions where we operate may require us to reveal user information and the contents of your user account to local law enforcement authorities in response to a legal process or an enforceable government request. Furthermore, we may disclose Personal Information and the contents of your user account to law enforcement authorities if we believe that such disclosure is required to protect Vryno’s rights or the safety of our users, staff, or the general public.
7. Transfer of Ownership
Your information will be transferred as part of any bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale of assets in which Vryno is engaged. This Privacy Statement will still apply to your information after it has been transferred to the new business. Client Data may be physically or electronically transferred to an acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, asset sale, or similar transaction, as well as in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets, for the sole purpose of continuing the operation of the Service, and only if the recipient of the Client Data commits to the same terms as the recipient of the Client Data.
8. Legal basis for processing (only for EEA and UK visitors)
If you live in the European Economic Area (EEA), we will only collect and handle information about you if we have a legal basis to do so under applicable EU legislation. The legal bases you utilise are determined by the Services you use and how you use them. This implies that we only gather and utilise your information where:
- We require it to provide you with the Services, including operating the Services, providing customer service and personalized features, and protecting the Services’ safety and security.
- It serves a legitimate interest (that is not outweighed by your data protection interests), such as research and development, marketing and promotion of the Services, and protection of our legal rights and interests.
- You give us permission to do so for a specified reason. Or
- We must process your data in order to comply with a legal requirement.
If you have given us permission to use information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but this will not impact any processing that has already occurred. If we use your information because a third party (e.g., your employer) or we have a legitimate interest in doing so, you have the right to object to such use, however, in some situations, this may imply that you no longer use the Services.
9. Officer in Charge of Data Protection
If you have any queries concerning this Privacy Statement or our privacy practices, please email us at email@example.com.
10. External Links
11. California Privacy (Only for California Residents)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) gives California residents specific rights regarding their personal information. You have the right to request that enterprises subject to the CCPA provide you with information about their collection and use of your Personal Information over the last 12 months. Furthermore, subject to certain circumstances, you have the right to request that such businesses erase the Personal Information gathered from you. If the company sells your personal information, you have the right to refuse the transaction. Finally, a company cannot discriminate against you for exercising your CCPA rights.
If you choose to exercise your applicable CCPA rights, we will not charge you different fees or offer you different quality of services in accordance with California law. If we ever offer a financial incentive or product enhancement in exchange for your Personal Information, we will only do so if the advantages to you are proportionate to the value of the Personal Information that you supply to us. Participation in a financial incentive program necessitates your prior opt-in consent, which you have the right to renounce at any time. However, many parts of our website, products, and services will not work without your Personal Information.
We will never divulge, share, or sell personal information without your permission unless compelled by law.
12. Privacy Rights under the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA)
This Privacy Notice covers how Vryno collects, uses, discloses, maintains, and protects your personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act (POPIA) and other applicable laws.
Vryno is required to process personal information in specific circumstances as part of managing the business and producing value for its many stakeholders. As a result, Vryno is required to secure personal information in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013, as amended (POPI Act).
This notification is Vryno’s policy statement stating its commitment to complying with the POPI Act. As a result, it sheds light on how Vryno handles data subjects’ personal information in accordance with the POPI Act. 1.5. Vryno will ensure that personal information is processed in accordance with the legal basis.
13. Legal foundations for data collection and use
If you are a South African citizen, we can only use your personal information if we have a legitimate cause to do so. According to the law, we are permitted to utilize your data for any of the subsequent purposes:
- To carry out a contract we have with you,
- or if we have a legal obligation to use your data for a specific reason,
- or if you consent to it (we may be required by law to gather your data as one of several legal bases, and you have the right to revoke your consent at any point, but this will not impact any processing that has already occurred).
14. Exercising your rights under the POPIA
15. Addendum on Data Processing
We expect to sign an operator agreement to ensure that you meet your data protection requirements under the POPIA. You can obtain the agreement by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your request, we will send you a copy of the operator agreement for your signing.
How We Handle Your Customer Information
You may send data or information electronically to the Services for hosting and processing (“Customer Data”). Except as allowed in Vryno’s Terms of Service or as required by law, Vryno will not examine, share, disseminate, or reference any such Customer Data. Vryno may access Customer Data only for the purpose of providing Services, preventing or correcting service or technical problems, or as required by law, according to Vryno’s Terms of Service.
How do we preserve and protect the data we collect
1. Data Safety
Vryno employs stringent administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to safeguard information held on our systems. To protect the account registration process and sign-up information, we employ industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. Other security measures include but are not limited to, data encryption, firewalls, and physical building and file access controls. We use a number of security methods to protect your personal information and data stored in your account. Only Vryno workers have access to your name and email address. The Vryno team only has access to the data in your account when performing migration or support services. All sensitive/credit information provided is encrypted and communicated via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to our Payment gateway vendor’s database, which is only accessible to individuals who are permitted with special access rights for such platforms and have a responsibility to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your personal data (credit cards, social security numbers, financial information, etc.) will be removed from our database. While we take precautions to safeguard your personal information, no security system is impenetrable, and due to the inherent vulnerabilities of the Internet, we cannot ensure that data is completely safe from infiltration by others while being transmitted through the Internet, stored on our systems, or otherwise in our possession. If you use our services or websites, you are responsible for safeguarding the storage and access to the information you enter, not Vryno. We strongly advise server or data center users to use SSL to prevent data eavesdropping via networks and to restrict access to databases and other storage sites. Your data privacy and security are extremely important to us at Vryno. As a result, we are ISO 27001:2013 certified. If you have any concerns about the security of your data, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. Retention of Data
We only keep Personal Data obtained from a User for as long as the User’s account is active, or for as long as we need it to accomplish the purposes for which it was originally gathered, unless otherwise required by law. We will keep and use the following information whenever necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, settle conflicts, and carry out our agreements:
- Closed accounts’ contents are removed within three months of their closure date
- Backups are preserved for three months.
- Billing information is kept for 5 years
- Information on legal transactions between Client and Vryno is kept for 5 years.
How we send your personal information overseas
1. Vryno Entities International Transfer
Data collected about you during sign-up and use of Vryno is stored on servers under our control in different locations across the world. We may send and access such information from throughout the world, including other countries where we have operations, to facilitate our operations. By using our services, you authorise us to use your information in any nation where we operate, regardless of where you live or provide information. We agree to follow the European Commission-approved standard contractual agreements for the transfer of personal data (Article 46 GDPR).
2. Transfers to third parties on a global scale
Some of the third parties identified in this privacy statement that offer services to us under contract are located in countries that may not have comparable privacy and data protection legislation to the country in which you reside. When we share client information in the EEA, we apply conventional contractual conditions.
Your Choices and Rights
Vryno recognizes your right to view your personal information. Depending on where you live, you may have the following data protection rights:
- To gain access to, correct, update, port, delete, restrict, or object to our use of your Personal Information.
- You can update your individual account and profile settings through the Vryno platform’s dashboard, or you can contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also manage information about your Contacts through the Vryno platform’s dashboard to help you respond to requests to view, correct, update, port, or remove information received from your Contacts.
- If a Vryno client has provided us with personal information about you, and you wish to exercise any rights you may have to view, rectify, update, or delete such data, please contact our customer directly. Because Vryno personnel have restricted access to the data our Customers provide to our Services, if you wish to make a direct request to Vryno, please include the name of the Vryno customer who submitted your data to our Services. We will forward your request to that client and assist them as needed in responding to your request in a timely manner.
- Please contact your local data protection authorities if you wish to lodge a complaint about the collection and use of Personal Information.
- Similarly, if Personal Information is acquired or processed with the consent of the data subject, the data subject has the right to withdraw their consent at any time. Removing consent has no impact on the legality of any processing we undertook prior to your decision to withdraw, nor does it influence processing of your private data based on legitimate processing reasons other than consent.
We react to all requests from persons requesting to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection regulations. We may ask you to verify your identification in order for us to react to your request as quickly as possible. Please keep in mind that we will keep and utilise your data, including server/backup copies, to meet our legal duties, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We may refuse to process update or deletion requests that necessitate a disproportionate amount of technical work or endanger the privacy of others.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Additional Important Privacy Information
1. Blogs, Social Media, and Public Forums Provide
3. Third-Party Analytics
4. Products and Services Provided by Third Parties Links to other websites from ours
5. Log Files and Clear Gifs
Web beacons are used by us and our third-party partners to evaluate trends, manage the online platforms, track how visitors move around the site, and gather demographic data on our entire customer base. We may receive individual and aggregated reports based on these companies’ use of these technologies. We, like other websites, collect certain information automatically and store it in log files. Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data are examples of this information. This automatically obtained data is linked to other information we collect about you.
6. Do Not Follow
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a browser feature that allows you to indicate your choices about tracking by advertisers and other third parties. We do not employ DNT signal recognition technologies from your web browser.
Application for mobile devices
In addition to the information indicated above in this Policy, when you use our mobile apps, we may collect additional information.
- Activating mobile data access. When you use our mobile applications, you may be able to grant access to your camera, photo library, videos, voice recordings, contact information, call status, and files stored on your mobile device. Our applications require this type of access in order to provide you with the services. You can, for example, use our mobile app to upload Images/Videos/Audio/Documents to our servers as attachments to a comment/email, create a document, or change your profile image.
- Giving others access to your device Location. When you choose to give Vryno access to GPS and location tracking tools, the location-based information is collected for a variety of purposes, including, but not limited to, locating nearby contacts. For example, if you utilise the meeting’s check-in functionality to verify that you are within the geofence range of the meeting, your Actual Location is recorded. This information will only be shared with our mapping suppliers and used to map user locations. The data stored on your mobile device and the location information to which the mobile applications have access will be used in the context of the mobile application and transferred to and associated with your account in the corresponding services (which will be stored on our servers) or products (which will remain with you unless you share it with us).
- Activating Push Notification: If you want to get push alerts about activity or reminders in your account, the mobile app may ask you. If you opt-in to the functionality on the app, a unique device ID is recorded to facilitate the sending of push notifications. If you have opted in to these notifications and no longer wish to receive them, you can disable them in the Vryno applications for mobiles settings.
- Data from a device. Our mobile applications may access a user’s device’s geographic location as well as OS identity, login credentials, language, and time zone. Furthermore, our Mobile Applications may gather information on User interactions with Mobile Applications, which Vryno may use to provide and improve Mobile Application services.
- Access has been disabled. By navigating to your mobile device settings, you can disable the mobile applications’ access to this information at any moment.
Our Children’s Policy
We comply with the rules of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), and we do not collect any information from children under the age of 13. Our website, products, and services are all intended for people above the age of 13. If you believe your child has supplied personal information to Vryno without your permission, please email us at email@example.com.
Modifications to this Privacy Statement
General Terms and Conditions
Please review our most recent terms of service to learn about the disclaimers and liability limits that govern the usage of Vryno.
Get in Touch
If you have any queries about our Privacy Statement or Vryno’s data processing practises, please do not hesitate to contact us: Data pertaining to a specific or identifiable natural person.
firstname.lastname@example.org is the email address.
Vryno, 77 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin’s, Dublin, D02 XE80, Ireland, can be reached by mail at: (Notice: “Legal”).
If you have any questions concerning this agreement or the information we have on file for you, please email us at email@example.com.
“Client” refers to a Vryno customer.
“Client Data” refers to personal information, reports, addresses, and other electronic files, folders, or documents that a Service User stores within the Service.
“Google User Data” refers to Google-synced data such as Contacts, Emails, Calendar, Documents, and Attachments.
“Personal Data” refers to any information about a specific or identifiable natural person.
“Public Area” refers to the portion of the Site that both Users and Visitors can access without logging in.
“Restricted Area” refers to a section of the Site that is only accessible to Users and requires logging in.
“User” refers to a Client’s employee, agent, or representative who typically uses the restricted sections of the Site to use the Service in that role.
“Visitor” refers to anyone other than a User who utilizes the public area but does not have access to the Site or Service’s restricted areas.