Welcome to Vryno’s Documentation page. We have compiled a set of documents for you to get started with Vryno but if you need anything which is not covered here, please use the links below the page to contact us and give us your feedback. We are here to help you on your journey of implementing a strong CRM system for your business.
At Vryno, we believe CRM can be a number of things, it can be a Customer Relationship Manager for Small to Medium Size Businesses (SMEs) and Case Management System for others. For some organisations, it can even be Constituents Relationship Manager or Membership Management System for Associations and Clubs.
We cater for all of these businesses. Go ahead start below and you will have your fully functioning CRM System ready in no time at all.
- How to Sign up to Vryno CRM
- How to create a new instance in Vryno CRM
- How to Add a User to an Instance
- How to add a new Admin to an Instance
- How to Import Data
- How to Add a New Stage to the Deals Pipeline in Vryno CRM
- How to Create a new module for your Business needs
- How to Integrate Outlook.com/Microsoft 365/Office 365 with Vryno CRM